We are committed to the health and wellness of your best friend. We searched for the best spa products to not only help improve the condition of your dog’s skin and coat, but give them the relaxation and pampering they deserve. Pets are part of the family. They should be treated as such.
NAGAYU CO2 TREATMENT $10
Nagayu is a compressed tablet consisting of primarily sodium bicarbonate and citric acid. The system adds ions into the rinse water following the shampoo and is delivered directly to the pets skin, freeing it from mineral build up that clogs pores. This treatment has been used effectively in hair salons, hospitals and households for over 10 years. Nagayu is named from a small village located in Southern Japan that is famous for its naturally occurring hot springs.
Nagayu CO2 SPA is able to decompose the body fluid that causes odor, and give a much better cleaning than regular water. At the same time, the effect of the bicarbonate ions, hydrogen ions also wash off mineral waste and silicon dirt clogged in the hair root. This results in a full, silky, and healthy coat. Nagayu treatment also speeds up the healing process by increasing blood flow. It allow cells to absorb more nutrients and more oxygen for the process of cell regeneration.
How it works? Nagayu tablet generates millions of carbonic acid and hydrogen ion and transform the water into a CO2 SPA. While showering with CO2 SPA, these CO2 enter the blood vessels and cause it to expand and increase the blood flow. Thus, cells receive more nutrients and oxygen, which results in boosting metabolism and speeding up of the healing process of the skin. Read more…
Scientific studies have shown Neem to have properties that are:
- Antiviral – inhibits the growth of viruses
- Anti-fungal – inhibits the growth of fungi
- Antibacterial – destroys the growth of bacteria
- Analgesic – provides pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces certain signs of inflammation, swelling or tenderness
- Antimicrobial – destroys the growth of microorganisms
Neem leaves also contain compounds such as azadirachtin, so the leaves can be used to repel insects as well. Other compounds in neem are just as beneficial. They can relieve pain and reduce fever, and as such, neem is often used to heal wounds such as cuts, burns, sprains, as well as to reduce arthritic pain. Oil from Neem can also be applied to relieve itchiness due to food allergies, insect bites, some kinds of mange, dry spots, and chaffing. It can treat fungal infections, ringworm, and atopic dermatitis, and it tends to work quickly. Dog owners report that alopecia due to severe itching generally clears up within a week. Neem oil can fight off infections and microbes that cause itching with its antibacterial, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. Read more…
PAW SOAK WITH WHITE TEA TREE OIL $5
Does your dog lick their paws? This is the perfect solution to help eliminate paw licking!
This Deep Cleaning paw soak is perfect for not only pampering your dog but it has many great health benefits for their paws as well. Most dogs lick their paws as there is a buildup of bacteria, fungus and/or yeast in the toes and around their paw pads. This paw soak can provide the following benefits:
- Help to fight and eliminate fungus, bacteria and germs
- Deep cleans and sanitize feet and paws
- Whitens and brightens the nails natural color
- Conditions the nails
- Replenishes moisture and softens the paws
CLEOPATRA’S DOGGY MILK BATH $10
This luxurious spa bath for your pup naturally soothes, cleans, softens and hydrates the skin and coat.
- 100% Natural Pure Whole Milk Powder
- Infused with Milk and Honey
The Milk Bath is a one-of-a-kind canine experience that starts off with the incredible scent of Milk & Honey. It will immediately transform your dog’s temperament and the environment around them into one of tranquility and calmness. As the Milk Bath is poured into warm water, the soak turns into an effervescent milky delights as the tiny bubbles gently massage and soothe your dog’s coat as all stress is melted away. The dog’s coat with look shinier and smoother with their skin feeling nourished and hydrated for days to come.
BLUEBERRY FACIAL $5
- Tearless cleaning wash, exfoliates, brightens and cleanses white coat
PAW CONDITIONING TREATMENT (Musher’s Secret/Warren London) $5
- Natural dog wax provides the ultimate paw protection in any season without the need for uncomfortable dog boots
- It forms a breathable, dense barrier to protect your dog’s paws from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- It brings relief to those dry and cracked pads! Special blend contains vitamin E to help moisturize, hydrate and heal wounds.
- Say good riddance to irritating sand, ice or snow between the paws or stuck to the furry paw pads!
- Safe, non-toxic formulation